- Lotus seed Vietnam
Lotus seeds are seeds of plants belonging to the genus Sen (Nelumbo), usually Nelumbo nucifera, which play an important role in East Asian cuisine. Lotus seeds are sold in the form of seeds that have been dried or sold to the lotus to eat raw. Lotus seeds are also a familiar dish of Colombian people, especially in the cities of Barranquilla and Cartagena. Local people call lotus seeds “martillo” and they often use lotus seeds as raw food.
Lotus is quite popular in Vietnam, where lotus is considered a national flower. Previously lotus was popularly used as food and in traditional medicine. Although lotus is a long-time traditional job in Vietnam, most of them are natural fragments, taking advantage of the area of wild ponds and lakes to grow, lotus is grown naturally throughout the country. Lotus seeds are often used as food for cooking lotus tea, confectionery, used in traditional medicine … Exactly:
In Nutrient: goodness of protein, potassium, phosphorus, carbohydrates, fibre, magnesium, iron and zinc, They are low in cholesterol, fat and sodium, making them an ideal snack for untimely hunger pangs. They are also gluten-free, protein-rich and high in carbohydrates…
In Eastern Medicine :
Lotus seeds are often used as food for cooking lotus tea, confectionery, used in traditional medicine … exactly
- Lotus seeds (fresh or dried lotus seed) are used as drugs to stimulate digestion, clear the heart (light heart), treat: dysentery, diarrhea caused by spleen, nervous breakdown, sleepwalking, women with more bad air Lotus mind cure the symptoms: mind chest pain, throbbing pain in the heart, discomfort hot fever, insomnia, di dream planet.
- Lotus mirror cure: urination with blood, women with abdominal pain due to blood stasis, women with lots of bad air.
- Lotus curing: vomiting blood, nosebleeds, defecation, urination with blood, dysentery, algae, urination, spermatic, and sperm.
- Lotus petals make medicine: stop bleeding, sedate, beautiful beauty Stamen lotus as medicine: insomnia, suspense, di dream planet.
- Lotus leaf cure: edema, vomiting blood, dysentery, bleeding nosebleeds.
Today, due to the development of market demand, lotus seeds are quite popular. Lotus planting has been developed into a major agricultural occupation, in some localities in the country, lotus plants replace wet rice to become agricultural crops in the region such as Dong Thap, Long An, Hung Yen … Sen grows in Vietnam. all grow naturally.
2. How to used Lotus seed
Just spend some time as sisters have delicious dishes that benefit health from lotus seeds.
- Bamboo chicken with Chinese lotus seeds.
- Sticky rice with lotus seeds.
- Lotus seed chicken congee.
- Young lotus root stew.
- Lotus seed tea.
- Lotus seed tea with aloe vera.
- Lotus seed milk
This is some sample recipes using lotus seed.
VNJ Vietnam trading and mission
We are a trading company and service in the agriculture industry. Assess the potential and trend of agriculture development with the desire to contribute to promote the production of Lotus seed Vietnam. We stand out as intermediate companies, do the foundation of craft villages with global trade enterprises. Hope to promote the general trade, to develop the local economy village.
Please visit here to see the Lotus seed Vietnam
Also please contact us.
Mobile phone: +84966050788 (Whatsapp, Viber…)