Natural Cordyceps is an extremely rare medicinal herb, supporting the treatment of many diseases. However, they are extremely expensive. Therefore, many research units have applied scientific technology to develop the Cordyceps militaris mushroom culture model. Vietnam is one of the countries that successfully cultured cordyceps with relatively high nutrient content. Cultured cordyceps is a type of cordyceps grown in a laboratory, under the close supervision of technicians, with conditions of temperature, humidity, light, etc., similar to those in high altitude. original Tibet. Direct simulation of living conditions in Tibet, forcing cordyceps to produce rare medicinal substances.
Cordyceps militaris cultivation in vietnam
Cordyceps or commonly known as Cordyceps Mushroom, Cordyceps Mushroom is one of the precious herbs, has the effect of improving the immune system and promoting health, they are considered one of the best herbs. known in Eastern Chinese medicine.
It is native to the high mountain regions of the Himalayas and has been used by the people of Tibet, Nepal and China for hundreds of years. They are often compared to ginseng and Ganoderma for its medicinal properties, and cordyceps is one of the top “rare” herbs with the meaning of “activating vital energy.”
Cordyceps militaris cultivation in vietnam
Vietnamese Cordyceps Cultivation Process
After a process of research and research, leading experts in Vietnam have mastered the process of culturing cordyceps in the laboratory with high efficiency. Currently, there are many leading cordyceps farming facilities, users can completely trust this farming process.
Cultured cordyceps is a type of cordyceps grown in a laboratory, under the close supervision of technicians, with conditions of temperature, humidity, light, etc., similar to those in high altitude. original Tibet. Direct simulation of living conditions in Tibet, forcing cordyceps to produce rare medicinal substances.
Stage 1: Growing yarn
In the first step, the substrate vials will be inoculated, then transferred to a dark room with environmental conditions: temperature from 18-20 degrees Celsius, humidity 75-80%, sealed.
After about 10 days, the mycelium will cover the entire surface of the biomass medium, which will bring the entire substrate vial to the fruiting stage.
Step 2: Create fruit body
Transfer the grown mycelium from the dark room to the light room to stimulate the growth of the fungus to produce fruiting bodies. Adjust the temperature and humidity accordingly, similar to step 1 for the best fungus growth
Strictly control the air circulation. Ask to open the room door 30 minutes a day in the morning and evening. Add 1000 Lux light for 12 hours for the best growth of mushrooms
This step can last up to half a month, when the fungus is 3-5 cm tall on the surface of the fruiting body
Step 3: Cultivate the fruit body to grow into a tree
The stage of growing fruiting bodies into plants did not change much compared to the previous stages. However, care should be taken to adjust the humidity by 5% and reduce the light intensity to 700Lux .
Regularly check and monitor the growth of fungi. After 2 months, if the fungus meets the requirements to become a fungal spore and grow, it will be moved to step 4.
Step 4: Harvest
Normally, to reach this stage of harvesting, cordyceps mushrooms need at least 3 months to fully develop. At this point, the mushrooms will begin to turn yellow, the closer to the top, the darker the color will be.
At this point, depending on whether you want to be fresh or dry, experts will have a corresponding processing and preservation method.
Step 5: Dry and preserve
Sublimation drying of cordyceps is the best method of preserving fresh cordyceps today. With this production technology, cordyceps products will keep most of the high nutrient content, can be used and preserved for a long time. After drying, the product is packaged and distributed for use.
Chemical Ingredients of Cordyceps militaris:
Medicinal mushrooms, including Cordyceps militaris, have received attention in Korea because of their biological activities. In the fruiting body and in corpus of C. militaris, the total free amino acid content was 69.32 mg/g and 14.03 mg/g, respectively. In the fruiting body, the most abundant amino acids were lysine, glutamic acid, proline and threonine. The fruiting body was rich in unsaturated fatty acids, which comprised about 70% of the total fatty acids. The most abundant unsaturated acid was linoleic acid. There were differences in adenosine and cordycepin contents between the fruiting body and the corpus. The adenosine concentration was 0.18% in the fruiting body and 0.06% in the corpus, and the cordycepin concentration was 0.97% in the fruiting body and 0.36% in the corpus.
- Benefit of cordyceps militaris
- Strengthen physical strength, resistance
- Treatment to relieve chronic fatigue;
- Improve memory and cognitive ability in the elderly, support Alzheimer’s treatment
- Support and treatment of physiological ability
- Anti-aging and prolonging life
- Helps the body adjust functions, improve hormone production to maintain good organ function in the body
c) Support cancer treatment:
- Cordycepin in Militaris inhibits tumor growth, arrests cell cycle, aids in killing cancer stem cells
- Support treatment: glioma, oral cancer, breast, lung, hepatocellular carcinoma, bladder, prostate, colorectal, testicular, melanoma and cancer blood cells…
d) Supporting the treatment of type 2 diabetes:
- Supports the production of higher serum insulin levels,
- Support your pancreas to be able to produce more hormones
- Control low fasting blood sugar.
- Support against kidney damage, anti-inflammatory, improve kidney function
e) Cardiovascular health effects:
- Control of arrhythmia
- Significant reduction in cholesterol, triglycerides and LDL in the blood
- Reduced risk of coronary heart disease and acute myocardial infarction
- Reduced risk of ischemic stroke
- Treatment of atherosclerosis and diabetes complications
f) Anti-inflammatory support:
- Fights inflammatory mediated disorders such as diabetes, allergies, obesity, infectious diseases and cancer
- Cordyceps militaris has an active ingredient prostaglandin, which has an anti-inflammatory mechanism function similar to that of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- Support and treatment of inflammation and chronic disease.
- Improve the immune system
Cordyceps Militaris cultured in Vietnam VNJ Vietnam trading and mission
We are a trading and service company in the agricultural industry. Assessing the potential and trends of agricultural development with the desire to contribute to promoting the production of Cordyceps in Vietnam. We stand as the intermediary, the foundation of l global manufacturing enterprises and trading companies. Hope to promote common trade and business development.
Please visit here to see the Cordyceps Militaris cultivation in Vietnam
Also please contact us.
Mobile phone: (+84) 966050788 (Whatsapp, Viber…)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Contact us for more imformation
Address: Showroom: 21B alley 250 Nguyen Xien streets, Ha Dinh block, Thanh Xuan district , Hanoi city, Vietnam
Hotline: +84 966050788